Work as part of the Software Automation Engineering team whose focus is development & maintenance of automation frameworks for various products. Execution of manual and
automated test cases. Setting up the test environments, writing manual/automated/performance test cases, contributing to the continuous improvement of our automation and performance testing frameworks.
● Implements test automation for regression and progression scenarios that allow for a repeatable and reliable testing framework
● Identifies and documents defects in the all environments, and drives them to resolution
● Reviews test automation code written by other team members
● Follows the team’s best practices and coding standards
● Performs on-demand and ad hoc manual/automated testing as needed
● Requests and prepares test data for all environments to support the implementation of test scenarios
● Validates Production deployment changes with automation scripts and reports on
● Reports out on automated test results on a daily basis
● Interfaces with business team to ensure that test scenarios are appropriate and test
coverage is complete
● Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
● 3+ years of experience in Automation Engineering/Testing
● Proven experience in building / maintaining an automation framework
● Experience in testing mobile applications with Appium or other mobile frameworks.
● Experience in designing test plans and test cases according to requirements.
● Experience writing functional test automation scripts for Web services (REST and
● Proven experience working with Git
● Experience working with Gherkin, Selenium (as knowledge base), Puppeteer
● Proven experience with Postman or soapUI, and Android Studio.
● Knowledge of, and experience working with, OAuth 2.0.
● Knowledge of DevOps tools like Jenkins, GCP, Github Actions
● Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/DevOps).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.