Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología México 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México!Visitar feria
JR ETL Developer BI en Mcc Label
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Build your Career with an Industry Leader
Multi-Color Corporation and Fort Dearbor n have merged and are now the world’s largest prime label and packaging supplier.
Join the new MCC and you will have the opportunity to become part of an organization that has been committed to excellence and industry leadership for over 110 years.
MCC Label is looking for a Junior ETL Developer in hybrid mode.
In the Hybrid mode our workers goes to the plant 2 -3 days in the week.
We work from monday - friday, rest on the weekends.
The plant is located 5 minutes away from Centro de Monterrey.
- Develop data warehouse objects including jobs, transformations, databases and data models to support the analytic needs of the BI Development Team and the business.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Computer Science or Business Computer Info Systems.
- 1 year of experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale data warehouse systems and ETL transformations.
- English advanced
In the next qualifications you don´t have to be an expert, but preferably works before with:
- Technical expertise regarding transformation and data modeling.
- Knowledge of and experience with ETL tools (Pentaho preferred) and databases including Postgresql and Sql Server.
- Experience with complex SQL queries and Excel.
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
-MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package including all medical services in a private Clinic located in Monterrey for you and your direct family.
-Accesible work hours and rest on weekends.
-Location of the plant is very near to Monterrey downtown.
-Amazing work enviroment.
Interview Process Remote