Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are seeking a Front End Software Engineer, with experience working on User Interface, to join our growing company and be a part of our success story. We are looking for an individual with great attention to detail, who is genuinely committed, confident and excited to work in an engaging and dynamic start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology while collaborating with a team of skilled UI engineers.
Your team: You will be working in the Front-End team at BlueOptima, in our offices based in Guadalajara. We are developing all current and upcoming product changes in Developer Analytics, which is the core competency of BlueOptima.
You will be working with a diverse team with members located around our different offices, with whom you will be working hand-to-hand to overcome the challenges and create new ideas.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Analyse User stories, requirements and translate it into features in the UI.
- Maintain our in-house Design system improving and creating new components.
- Work closely with the UX team to deliver value and user-friendly features to our users.
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure understanding of the implications of your UI implementation, how best they can test it, and which areas may require specific focus.
- Collaborate and stay up-to-date with technologies trends, best-practices and share those ideas with the team through code reviews, team discussions, and project proposals.
What do you need to succeed at BlueOptima:
- Understanding of RESTful web services.
Good to have
- Experience with responsive design and/or material, flexbox andgrid design.
- Experience with any modern JS framework i.e Angular and Vue.
Your career progression : In BlueOptima, we strive to strengthen your skills, widen your scope of work and develop your career fast. For this role, you can expect moving in the UI development path. BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- Stimulating challenges on real-world technical.
- Working alongside other passionate engineers and International teams.
- 30 Aguinaldo days.
- 25% Holiday bonus.
- 25 vacation days + 7 extra bank holidays.
- Saving fund.
- Grocery card.
- Major medical insurance, Vision and Dental.
- Social security based on 100% payroll.
- Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- International travel opportunities
- Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and India)
- High quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)