Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are growing FAST! Come join the Sonatafy Family!
Our requirements are simple:
Be professional and courteous
Be driven to continuously improve
Be ready to have fun
Work can be hard...we know, and we find that it is important that we build teams that help one other learn, grow, and create a positive work culture that makes coming to work each day worth it. Ready to do great things? Let's get started!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
As a Software Engineer, you will use your deep Java, scripting, DevOps, and data persistence skills to write and test code that delivers new features for our application portfolio.
You will be an important part of a motivated team where we’ll be looking for you to collaborate with the team to drive application architecture, code quality, and make sure we are building the right things for our users.
We want someone that has grown up through the web software development ranks - possessing 4 or more years of experience in designing and architecting highly scalable, secure, performant, and usable web applications using Java/Java EE.
- Possess AWS managed service solution design and implementation experience
- Reason logically and creatively, identify problems, draw valid conclusions from the data available, and develop effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web applications
- Take high ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on position on the team to drive quality and maintain application stability
- Write complex programs, analyze code changes and suggest improvements
- Check-in valuable, clean code on a daily basis that adds new features and capabilities
- Investigate and resolve any production issues from end-user (UI) to persistence layer and work to prevent them
- Work with leads, product managers, and managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other service teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field
- Have 4+ years of experience in web application development or software engineering in a large enterprise environment using Java 8, 11, or above, Spring Boot, RESTful, and Testing (Unit, Functional, Integration, Blackbox, Whitebox, Mutation)
- Have 3+ years of experience with Kafka, Docker, and Load Testing
- Be able to demonstrate significant experience working with relational databases, SQL, and newer NoSQL data stores as well as event streaming platforms
- Have 4+ years of experience with GIT, Hibernate, and Observability (Logging, Monitoring, Tracing)
- Have 2+ years of experience with AWS, CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab), and Production Bugs RCA
- Have a strong interest in open source technology
- Possess good communication skills
- Care about your craft and have opinions about the “right” way to do things with technology
- Previous work experience in Accounts Receivable and/or financial applications
- Knowledge of performance testing and application profiling (Gatling, JProfiler)
- Knowledge of best practices on how to build highly scalable, resilient, secured global systems
- Experience with Kubernetes
What We Offer:
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We aim to find qualified people quickly, efficiently interview and test them, and submit them to our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge on our cultural DNA of being in CTRL.
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and moving engagements along
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success