Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
IT Services Delivery Manager en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Básico
Do you have experience in IT Services? Are you passionate about the chance to bring your experience to a world- class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? If yes, we are looking for you!
Join our team in Mexico City, which is one of our five Shared Service Centers across the globe, and be part of IT Service Management team. Thomson Reuters is transforming how it supports the technology Products and Platforms delivered to customers and employees.
The TR Service Management function is transforming into a truly global, data- and standards-driven organization, employing best-in-class tools and practices across all disciplines of Technology Operations, including service monitoring, support and incident response, automated ops, change and configuration management as well as supplier/vendor and asset management. This will drive ever-greater stability and consistency of service across the technology estate as we drive towards optimal Customer and Employee experience.
About the Role
In this opportunity as an IT Services Delivery Manager , you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring that Thomson Reuters receives the highest level of service quality and efficiency from Service Providers (both internal and external).
- Be accountable for service quality, measurement, and integration with Service Providers. This includes day-to-day management and operational escalations as required.
- Manage Service Management integration between Thomson Reuters business areas and Service Providers (both internal and external).
- Ensure integration of internally and externally sourced service portfolios.
- Review and align input from demand management for new/changed services and service requirements.
- Partner with application development teams to deliver operational readiness for new products and features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as business teams, product owners, and project management in defining roadmap for products and processes.
- Partner with security, infrastructure, and service governance teams to deliver compliance with internal and external standards, expectations, and certifications.
- Approve/reject emergency change control requests.
- Review/address performance issues with Service Providers.
- Address service fulfillment delivery issues (escalated).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal partners, as well as key contacts from the Service Provider organizations.
- Understand the impact a service outage may have from the customer perspective.
- Help build cross-team collaboration to drive resolution of issues when multiple Service Providers are involved.
- Ensure complex incidents are being problem managed appropriately making sure that major incidents are being fixed to prevent reoccurrence.
- Oversee strategic partner support groups and ensure appropriate day to day operations in line with TR processes.
You’re a fit for this role if your background includes:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, administrative or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
- Fluent English is a must.
- 5+ years of proven experience in designing, implementing and/or administrating IT services ( Application Support, Application Development, Website support, Digital Commerce Platform, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience managing team members.
- ITIL Certification preferred.
- Proven capability and experience in integrating services from multiple service providers.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong IT Service Management and standards experience.
- Proven strong Critical Thinking, Written and Oral communication skills.
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
COVID-19 Response: Currently , as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines , with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .