Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace un día.
IT Procurement, Sr. Manager en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
IT Procurement, Sr. Manager
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your experience to a world-class company that is market-leading or both content and technology? If yes, we’re looking for you.
Join our team! You will be part of Global Services, which comprises procurement, real estate, and facilities management functions. We are responsible for delivering value by providing safe, efficient, and effective procurement and real estate services to Thomson Reuters businesses and functional operations. Our overarching mission is to ensure our colleagues spend less time and energy on ordering Services, ensuring their primary focus is building great content and products that delight TR customers and grow TR business.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a IT Procurement, Sr. Manager , you will:
- Lead junior managers and professional staff of multiple related teams to meet financial and operational requirements.
- Develop departmental plans including business, production, or organizational priorities.
- In-depth business and managerial knowledge specific to Procurement Operations.
- Drive integrated procurement system and operations strategy to help category deliver their business challenges.
- Lead day-to-day procurement operations and support, compliance management, system integration with TR core infrastructure, and spend/supplier management performance.
- Drive the analysis of historic spending, existing contracts, and business budgets to build a clear view of addressable spending.
- Lead collaborative discussions with Category Leads to clearly understand business requirements and applicable category strategy/plans to define a potential opportunity pipeline.
- Draft and prioritize an implementation plan for the assigned scope of initiatives/categories of spend, developing detailed strategies aligned with category agenda/business priorities.
- Execution of approved pipeline of assigned initiatives with the goal of reducing costs through the adoption of Digital tools (eRFx/e-Auctions), managing risk through the review of contracting arrangements, and supporting business through timely execution.
- Manages the resolution of complex or unusual problems.
- Develop relationships with key customers and work closely with Global Category Leads and business, Finance, Legal, and Information Security teams to drive contract drafting and negotiation.
You’re a fit for the role if your background includes:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Credible knowledge and expertise across a wide range of IT Procurement areas of spend, with significant experience in successfully developing and negotiating agreements within any value between $50K - $1M across geographies.
- 5+ years of applicable experience across the Procurement value chain, operations, program management and sound understanding of applicable laws / regulations.
- Strong ability to clearly understand business needs, historic spend, construct of existing contracts, applicable buying practices, external market drivers to build an insightful profile for assigned spend.
- Expert ability to understand the different cost drivers in the end-end value stream within various T sub-categories, develop a TCO/TVO model and build applicable strategies to drive sustainable value.
- Excellent (external and internal) relationship management and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Experienced sourcing practitioner, with deal architecture and negotiation skills, understanding of best-practice sourcing methodology and a demonstrated track record of working ethically to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Strong experience in contracting process from drafting to execution by negotiating contracts through applying best in class practices.
- Knowledge of the sourcing marketplace and trends in the industry including the ability to assess the impact of change in the context of the sourcing strategy.
- Expert analytics and ability to develop coherent and high-quality sourcing collateral including business case, contract summaries, and RFx materials.
- Experience with Source to Pay tools such as Ariba / Fieldglass.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience of building strong relationships with senior business executives.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .