Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Frontend Engineer en Teradata
Ciudad de México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Teradata is seeking a Software Engineer to help build a new full-stack software development project that provides a unified user interface to operationalize data movement and management. This candidate’s responsibilities will include implementing and unit testing product features and enhancements given design documentation and general direction, as well as provide status on his/her assigned deliverables.
Candidate should have the skills to research and resolve bugs given general direction and should be able to apply computer science/engineering educational discipline into real-world software development.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2+ years of industry programming experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science
• Go, Java, or C/C++ programming experience in a commercial software development project.
• Angular 2+ recent experience programming in a commercial software development project.
• Fair Knowledge on RESTful API development/testing.
• Excellent problem solving and strong debugging skills.
• Exposure to system design with ability to analyze and enhance existing designs.
• Personal resource management skills to successfully work on multiple assignments at one time and self-motivated to successfully work in a remote environment as needed.
• Experience on an Agile development team contributing to project deliverables via sprints.
• Excellent communication and teaming skills to actively participate in all SCRUM meetings.
• Experience using IntelliJ, Eclipse, or comparable IDE for software development, and experience with a variety of development tools (Git/GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, junit, Jenkins, etc.).
• Familiarity of UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems along with shell scripting (e.g., ksh, bash, etc.).
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
Good to have:
• Programming experience developing multi-threaded applications in a parallel processing environment.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision and general direction.
• Experience working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL.
• Knowledge of Test Driven Development
• Knowledge about cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
• Exposure to CICD development pipelines
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible primarily for software feature development and unit testing.
• Work with senior engineers to develop or enhance software design documents.
• Report progress against objectives on periodic basis.
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Mayor and Minor Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Teradata’s Pension Plan with 50% matching.
• Monthly Food and Restaurant Vouchers.
• Performance bonus aligned with your annual salary.
• Vacation days, Christmas bonus, and vacation bonus above the law standard.
In addition, our teams are encouraged to look for innovation, spending at least 1 week each quarter on development, learning new skills, and innovative technology/solutions.
Internal Description :