Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 13 días.
Enterprise Community Manager, Internal Communications en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you an enthusiastic Enterprise Community Manager ready to take the next step in your career? Thomson Reuters, a global business leader, is seeking an enterprise community manager to join our internal communications team to help drive the operation and management of our internal communications channels, primarily our SharePoint intranet – Atrium – and Viva Engage communities, to help shape the future of our internal communications.
Join our team! As part of our internal communications Centre of Excellence (CoE), the Enterprise Community Manager will work closely with the CoE team, as well as other key internal stakeholders, to create and drive adoption of our collaboration tools for employees around the world and provide insightful analytics across all channels. This role reports directly to the Head of the Centre of Excellence.
About the Role
In this opportunity as an Enterprise Community Manager, Internal Communications , you will:
- Work with our Technology and Digital Employee Experience teams to ensure our intranet meets the needs of the business and ensures a consistent user experience.
- Oversee content and tools to ensure a balance across all internal communications channels.
- Lead specialist community managers within Thomson Reuters, encouraging collaboration.
- Provide support to content editors ensuring they have the tools and knowledge required.
- Lead the advocates network, providing direction and support.
- Develop training materials and lead training for internal stakeholders.
- Develop and monitor compliance with collaboration channel policies and standards to ensure effective engagement.
- Conduct regular research to understand users’ needs.
- Contribute to other knowledge projects and initiatives.
- Maintain a good understanding of industry best practices and new technologies that can bring added value to Thomson Reuters internal channels
- Champion the importance, and use of, our internal channels including Atrium and Viva Engage.
- Participate in effective data management and analysis as part of broader data/analytics strategy for internal comms team
- Build and manage productive relationships with communications colleagues, key stakeholders, and partners across Thomson Reuters
You’re a fit for the role if your background includes:
- Minimum of five years of experience in an Enterprise Community Manager role, preferably for a global audience
- Fluent English
- Relevant Undergraduate degree
- Strong understanding of SharePoint intranets
- Strong writing, editing, and storytelling skills
- High level of comfort with social software and web-based technologies
- Project management experience
- Comfort working with senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Public company experience and familiarity in dealing with confidential/ material information.
- Experience working with Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .