Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología México 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México!Visitar feria
Dev Project Manager en TESYS 21
$ 90,000 a 100,000 MXN (Bruto)
Recién graduado sin experiencia
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We’re looking for a:
Dev Project Manager
- Manage all the activities of the Software Development Group to ensure project timelines are met and tasks are completed
- Review and revise software requirements and product specifications to ensure they adhere to SDLC best practices. Implement design plans, reviews unit tests, document, software development, create roadmaps
- Responsible for compliance with company engineering standards, policies and procedures
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Set attainable goals for team members and provide technical guidance/coaching in order to accelerate productivity
- Participate in team meetings as well as conduct one on ones with team members
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in software development with the following technologies
- Microservices architecture and OpenAPI knowledge
- API and API management tools (Apigee, API Gateway, etc.)
- AWS Front End Applications
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience as Scrum Master
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to provide coaching and counseling when necessary
- Removing roadblocks for developers
- Status reporting/road mapping
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of Containerization/Orchestration tools
What you can expect from us
- 100% remote work
- 100% Payroll Scheme
- $90,000 to $100,000 gross salary
- 10% of the savings fund of your gross salary (up to the official limit of the savings fund). Employee 5% / Company 5%
- Food Stamps $10,000 MXN per year that are divided monthly ($830 MXN per month).
- Cell phone payment support ($300 MXN).
- $500 MXN support for remote work.
- Annual Distribution of Profits based on Performance and Annual Income of the Company
- 15 days of vacation from your first year
- 25% of the Vacation Bonus.
- Christmas bonus (15 days).
- Major Medical Insurance for Collaborator and immediate dependents (Spouse and children).
- Minors Medical Insurance for Collaborator and immediate dependents (Spouse and children).
- Life insurance.
- 5 days of Paternity Leave.
- 3 days for marriage leave.
- 3 Special leave for deceased immediate family member.
- 5 days of Sick Leave.
- Training and support for certifications