Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
DESARROLLADOR WEB en ISITA
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Web Design and Production
o Implement content designs for interactive applications according to requirements and
maintaining brand standards/guidelines.
o Gather, prepare and optimize graphics to appropriate standards for web applications
o Create web-ready images, utilizing experience with responsive web design and design best
practices to deliver professional-quality image assets that properly balance high image fidelity
with small file sizes.
o Perform image manipulation and proper color correction.
o Provide input to help improve site imagery and content
• Content Authoring
o Update site content on new and existing web pagesto reflect product offerings, promotions and
o Strategic thinking in building new page templates/layouts that achieve business goals
o Review user requirements; ask questions and provide suggestions when needed
o Be solutions-oriented when issues and roadblocks arise
o Quickly and accurately enter content into CMS including text and imagery updates
o Execute page title, meta description and on-page optimizations within the CMS.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Bilingual; strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with multiple teams, both in Mexico and USA.
• Interest in and aptitude for gaining web design experience.
• Proficiency using standard design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and related Adobe applications).
• Hands on and recent web content editing (CMS) experience. EpiServer knowledge or experience a plus.
• Additional skills required to be successful in this role:
o Customer experience focused
o Excellent attention to detail
o Critical thinking and communication skills
o Strong organizational skills to manage multiple requests and projects
o High energy and results oriented
o Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
o Collaborative and team-oriented work style
o Continual focus on innovation and continuous improvement