Desarrollador Full Stack
$ 80,000 a 90,000 MXN
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Continental is looking for a software developer who will be part of an international engineering group and can help deliver next generation
SaaS (Software as a Service) products that drive the future of smart fleet management solutions. Advanced english required.
Location Remote From: Guadalajara, Mexico
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work in a fast-paced Scrum environment with multiple teams of 3-5 developers.
• Perform all phases of software development including Design, Code, Test and Debug.
• Design and lead implementation of complete distributed systems to meet all business needs, including service level objectives, scaling and performance requirements,
anticipating common failure patterns and designing for resiliency of the overall system.
• Understands the technical and business components behind a product.
• Lead and facilitate cross-team interactions, communication and dependencies.
• Lead the engineering team through the Agile software development lifecycle.
• Mentor, document, and share knowledge, growing the technical capability of the team around you.
• Participate in the on-call support rotation for services the team owns.
Qualifications, work experience, required skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field.
• 8+ years working with software development teams and guiding teams.
• Strong knowledge of backend server-side programming languages including Python.
• Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Python.
• Familiarity with relational and/or non relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB) and caching mechanisms (e.g. Redis, Memcached).
• Strong knowledge & experience in Google Cloud Platform or any other cloud platform (e.g. AWS, Azure).
• Knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new technologies.
• Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
• Ability to navigate ambiguous requirements through communication and iteration, creating clarity for yourself and those around you.
• Demonstrated ability in developing distributed system components.
• Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer.
• Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.