Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 13 días.
Delivery Program Manager en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Delivery Program Manager
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your extensive Delivery experience to lead technology teams through complex, full life cycle implementation in a world class company? The Commercial Engineering team is looking to add a Delivery Program Manager to a well-established global team. This position requires someone who is passionate learner, an independent thinker, works well collaboratively across multiple disciplines, and is comfortable working with a variety of people. Your work will be in the space of managing the financials, forecasting, resource model and delivery solution for Commercial Engineering teams. As a Delivery Program Manager, you will be responsible for multiple scrum team working with other senior delivery leads to ensure the technical aspect of the program is delivered on time and within budget.
About the Role
As a Delivery Program Manager, you will:
- Be a Team Player: Work in a collaborative team-oriented environment, share information, value diverse ideas, interact with business & technical partner with cross functional and remote teams
- Be Curious & Innovative: Continuously update yourself with next generation delivery methodologies, delivery tools, and contribute to process improvements across programs
- Be an Agile Person: By respecting individuals & Interactions, collaborating with the business, responding to change quickly, & delivery working software as expected by the business.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Articulate complex issues to leadership, and share ideas, participate in discussions respectfully, and exhibit strong listening skills
- Take Ownership: Responsible financial and forecast of value stream, vendor relationships to ensure the best resources are obtained, monitor risks/mitigation strategies with stakeholders and strive for improving efficiency of scrum teams.
- Focus on reporting and analytics: Ensures timely and accurate completion of all internal project management reports including milestone, backlog/financial forecast, resource forecast, status and other reports, as requested. Ensures accuracy in relation to recording of all time and expense related to the project.
You’re a fit for the role of Delivery Program Manager if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years managing all phases of software implementations with teams of five to fifteen producing revenue of $1m to $5m or more
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle, preferably gained by having undertaken a multitude of project roles over their career
- Strong leadership skills, with a demonstrable background of resource management, motivating and coaching
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional team(s) without formal authority
- Ability to work in an environment of change and uncertainty with sound judgment under pressure
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and diverse range of projects and activities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .