Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 16 días.
Data Steward. Data management, Master Data en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you ready to dive into the heart of data excellence? As a Data Steward, Master Data , you'll be at the forefront of critical data quality initiatives and maintenance activities. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring the integrity of vital data points within our enterprise MDM platform, shaping the flow of data across back-office systems, sales platforms, and our enterprise data warehouse. Join us and make a lasting impact on the data landscape of our organization.
About the role:
As Data Steward, Master Data you will:
- Assist in creating, documenting & adhering to consistent data maintenance procedures for key data points across all strategic business units (SBUs) within Thomson Reuters
- Understand and consistently follow the workflow task processes for new data requests, changes, additions, deletions to the master data within the MDM platform
- Ability to query data, analyze and identify what corrective steps are needed to fix data errors and then complete the corrections in the MDM platform
- Primary receiver of end user support tickets regarding data errors and correct any data that does not follow established data quality rules and standards within designated service level timeframes
- Conduct primarily online research on customers and prospect entities to validate and/or enhance internal data where applicable/useful
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Proactive in making decisions on data corrections with ambiguous information (i.e. judgment calls)
- Closely interact with business users and provide master data subject matter expert input to various project teams as it relates to master data management
You'll be a good fit as Data Steward, Master Data if your background includes:
- Associate or bachelor degree preferred or relevant job experience
- 2+ years data analysis/master data maintenance experience
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong general research & searching skills
- Experience with data manipulation
- Ability to learn analytical software to search, query and output data
- SQL, Business Objects, Alteryx – knowledge or ability to learn
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to make decisions when there is no clear correct answer
- Ability to remain engaged in and focused on repetitive tasks covering the same set of data points.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .