Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Coordinator, Internal Communications en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you a good communicator with strong writing, and editing skills? Do you have 1+ years of experience, some design skills, deep familiarity with Microsoft Office functions and e-mail add-ons, and skills building engagement through channels including an intranet? If yes, we're looking for you.
Join our team! As part of our internal communications Centre of Excellence (CoE), the Internal Communications Coordinator will work closely with the CoE team, as well as other key internal stakeholders, to help drive meaningful impact, and inform key stakeholders across all TR audiences and channels. The individual will have strong writing and editing skills and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities. This role reports directly to the Head of the Centre of Excellence.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Coordinator, Internal Communications , you will:
- Proactively work with and support communications colleagues in delivering internal communications strategies and plans across all of TR.
- Participate in effective management and timely delivery of key internal communications channels, including newsletters, digital signage, etc. via a comprehensive internal calendar.
- Help establish and drive best practices in data gathering and analysis for TR internal comms.
- Write, edit, develop, and monitor content for TR’s intranet, digital signage, Viva Engage, leadership channels, and more.
- Identify areas of optimization in our working processes and develop solutions or suggest approaches.
- Assist in setting up and managing town hall events across segments and functions.
- Build and manage relationships with communications colleagues, key stakeholders and partners.
- Participate in light admin / operational work to ensure team efficiency.
You’re a fit for the role if your background includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Fluent English
- Experience handling internal and employee-related communications.
- Experience with communications channels (such as intranets, digital signage, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, additional languages advantageous
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .