Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 14 días.
Communications Sr. Specialist en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your knowledge and experience to a world-class company that is market-leading or both content and technology? If yes, we’re looking for you.
Join our team! As an experienced communications professional, you will maintain a strong partnership with business leaders and key internal stakeholders to deliver best-in-class communications that support the growth of the business in the region, protect and leverage the brand, and support a thriving culture. As part of the LatAm Communications Team, you will drive communications plans and campaigns aligned with local market opportunities and South LatAm business focuses, manage seamless execution, and have a significant impact on Thomson Reuters success.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Communications Sr. Specialist , you will:
- Communicate the corporate brand and messages internally and externally through researching, writing, and editing, press releases, white papers, speeches, internal communications, online communications, and other related documents.
- Coordinate the development and execution of tactical Communications plans. Handles media inquiries, creates media opportunities, and works with public relations agencies to get favorable stories in the press.
- Coordinate External and Internal Communications activities such as Town Halls, media events and trade shows.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies, being accountable for local communications KPIs.
- Collaborate across teams to share insights, adopt best practices, and ensure our strategies are scalable and effective.
- Build and nurture relationships with local Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to amplify our communications impact and reinforce our market presence.
- Partner, advice and empower internal stakeholders to support a thriving communications culture.
You’re a fit for the role if you:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Have a minimum of 5 years in communications, with a preference for those experienced in marketing B2B software or content solutions.
- Demonstrate a results-oriented approach with a proven track record in data-driven communications and a drive for continuous innovation.
- Show a deep passion for making a direct impact on our brand and the company's growth.
- Possess the skill to navigate and collaborate effectively within a matrixed organization, engaging with stakeholders across various functions and regions.
- Have the capacity to work autonomously, managing your priorities to maximize business impact.
- Exhibit proficiency in coordinating with external agencies and leveraging in-house expertise.
- Hold strong relationship management abilities, capable of connecting with internal and external stakeholders and strategic partners.
- Be a collaborative team player, contributing positively to our collective goals.
- Native Spanish speaker, Fluent in English. Additional languages advantageous
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .