Cloud Integration Architect en Citi Value
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- Provide solution architecture support and answer questions at infrastructure, platform and/or application layers.
- Design solutions across business continuity and projects.
- Provide and ensure compliance with architecture policies, standards, best practices, methodology and tools.
- Evaluate technical impact for global changes like adoption of new components.
- Provide support with architectural guidelines during development phase to ensure component implementation.
- Review functional requirements and identify business capabilities.
- Expertise in Azure services. Multi-cloud experience is preferred.
- Understand technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Skilled level expertise in design of computing or network or storage to meet business application system qualities
- Understand concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
- Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
- Understand architecture standards concepts to apply to project work.
- Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components.
- Familiar with DevOps mechanisms, software and terminology.
- Proven knowledge of Azure B2C component.
- Understand Agile methodology.
- Understand how internal and/or external business model works and facilitate active customer engagement.
- Knowledge of modern architecture trends, excellent organizational, problem-solving, and negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem-solving skills in a technical environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong independent worker and an excellent team player required.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Design Automation Solutions for Azure Environment.
- Desirable: Azure Certifications
- Desirable: Knowledge of Supply Chain Management processes.
- Lead/Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state.
- Participate in the infrastructure architecture governance model.
- Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Aid/own infrastructure/platform modernization roadmap.
- Work collaboratively with other architects and engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills.