Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Cloud Enablement Engineer en AstraZeneca
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
The Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) team is accountable for all Infrastructure, Security, IT Operations and all End User Services and technologies. This group will ensure that our IT Services are seamless and secure, and that technology is delivered in an efficient, effective, and agile way, with a strong focus on experience.
As a Product Engineer within ETS, you are expected to identify improvements in a number of areas. These include optimizing technical processes, technical tasks and technologies that are new or not part of the reference architecture. Your approach, development skills and ops skills will bridge the gap and result in automating the desired outcome.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
• Product Engineers perform the role of being the core technical team breaking down sprint stories to tasks and delivering them working with the Product Leads. Typical workstyle is to pull stories and tasks to deliver.
• You will also engage daily with internal and external clients/teams. Customer satisfaction is very important, all interactions need to be consistent, responsive, timely and collaborative.
• As a Product Engineer you will engage and work closely with development teams to make changes earlier, more often, within development and test environments.
• Working within a global team that delivers change on a weekly cycle, you can prioritize your workload, speak up and request assistance from peers to deliver and on time.
o Minimun 5 years of experience working as a Devops. (Open to 3 years experience with good skills).
o Intermediate experience working with Linux.
o Understanding and intermediate level experience in supporting working with containers (Docker, containerd, CRI-O).
o Intermediate experience working with Continuous Integration build pipelines (Jenkins).
• High levels of self-organization and the ability to multi task across customers.
• Strong capability to engage, collaborate and raise discussions internally and with customer.
• Demonstrate the capability to problem solve, look for solutions and communicate these openly in a timely manner.
• Critical thinking capacity, ability to see implications of actions and technical design.
o Kubernetes administration.
o Understanding of the ELK Stack.
o Understanding and experience of Agile principles and use of Jira.
o Working knowledge of Helm 2 and Helm 3.