Feria Virtual de Empleos de TI
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
CLOUD DATA ENGINEER en MASWER
$ 50,000 a 60,000 MXN (Bruto)
San Luis Potosí
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
On site work: SLP (presencial)
-Bachelor's degree/engineering completed
-Advanced English is required.
-5+ years as Cloud Data Engineer
• Enterprise software engineering experience with object-oriented design, coding, and test patterns, as well as experience engineering software platforms (commercial or open source) and large-scale data infrastructures.
• Enterprise data engineering experience in any Big Data environment
• Experience in software development using Python.
• Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Lean or Kanban).
• Architecture experience within a cloud environment (Azure, AWS and/or Openstack).
• Amazon Web Services (Preferred)
• AWS Certifications (Preferred)
• Talend Certifications (Preferred)
• Business architecture skills.
• Experience in database design (oracle, postgres, mssql).
• Knowledge of Unix/linux operating system (including shell programming).
• Business support experience in the following areas: Cloud technologies: AWS, S3, Glue, Teraforms, Kinesis, Lambda
• Local Big Data Clusters: Hadoop, HIVE, HBase, Spark, Kafka, Sqoop services and clients
• Languages: SQL, Python
• Jupyter Notebook
• Spark RDD and DataFrames, machine learning algorithms and integration with data sources.
• Experience in enterprise data security and management operations using tools and services such as Ambari, Knox, Ranger, HDFS, Oozie, Kerberos, and cloud security framework.
• Experience in development and operations with Elasticsearch or cloud search.
• Experience in container development and management using Docker.
• Knowledge of automation/configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef.
• Knowledge of continuous integration tools (Jenkins or similar).
• Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlik.
• Knowledge of ingest tools such as NIFI, HDF, Talend.
-$62500 gross monthly salary
-$1020 monthly grocery vouchers.
-$2500 monthly gasoline vouchers.
- 6% savings fund
-10% Punctuality and attendance bonus.
-Provisions of law from the first day.