Business Process Consultant (ADAM)
Remoto Temp: Nuevo León
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
At IM Consulting you will work in an environment of innovative solutions and services providing added value for our clients.
You will participate in the transformation of businesses working with a team of professionals.
Who are we looking for? We have in mind people with a passion for technology, who are enthusiastic for knowledge and to grow, reliable professionals in who can place our trust, by joining a team loyal to the purpose of the organization.
How could you contribute and what would be your main goals?
By ensuring customer satisfaction in every project delivered. Delivery of the project on time and with the expected quality.
1. More than 5 years working on the basic modules of SAP RH, OM and PA
2. More than 8 years of experience in implementation processes and customization of ADAM V2 payroll
3. More than 10 years of experience in the technical support and database of the standard ADAM V2 payroll and its customizations
4. Very good experience in the Data Migration processes of the ADAM payroll databases in the AS/400 System & DB2 Database, to different databases or external templates.
5. More than 15 years of experience in RPG developments to create new functionality or modify particular processes
6. More than 20 years of experience using ADAM V2 utilities such as QRY400, RLU400, SDA400, PDM400, SQL400 in development
1. Functionally and technically design ADAM Payroll data extraction programs towards E&Y payroll preloading formats
2.Interpret RPG programs, RPG ILE and ADAM Payroll Calculation Policies, in order to deliver conceptual definitions to the E/Y team
3. Generate the required technical and functional documentation
4. Maintain the confidentiality of the information and store the results of the extractions in the places indicated by the leader of the Project.