Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 26 días.
Backend DevOps Engineer en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Casetext , Part of Thomson Reuters , is a fast-growing legal technology company tackling the $6 billion U.S. legal research market and advancing the cause of justice by empowering all attorneys to provide high-quality, efficient, and affordable representation to their clients. Our award winning research platform helps millions of users access and understand the law every month, and our AI-powered search tools are at the cutting edge of search technology.
About the Role
Casetext is seeking a DevOps Engineer to help satisfy demand for CoCounsel , our state of the art AI legal assistant. As a Devops Engineer, you'll help expand CoCounsel to new markets by streamlining its deployment process. You'll simplify our infrastructure as we consolidate our cloud providers, identifying the best offerings along the way. You'll identify unaligned practices across internal operations teams and help establish common strategies. Our ideal candidate is pragmatic and curious.
As the DevOps Engineer, You Will:
Streamline the deployment of CoCounsel and its many dependencies.
Consolidate cloud providers by identifying and migrating to parallel services.
Identify and address unaligned ops practices across internal teams.
Maintain existing build pipelines and deployments.
3+ years professional devops experience
Recent experience with AWS
Recent experience with Terraform
Recent experience with one of Ansible/Puppet/Chef
Recent experience managing Postgres or other relational DB
Recent experience with Kubernetes/Helm/Docker
Prefer experience with Python/Java, GCP and Elasticsearch, but not required
Prefer experience with high throughput webapps, but not required
Have the ability to write effectively and document thoroughly
Low ego, collaborative and flexible
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .