Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 6 días.
Associate Cloud Solutions Architect en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Associate Cloud Solutions Architect
We are currently seeking an associate cloud solutions architect who combines technical credentials and experience with a high degree of business acumen for a position within our infrastructure hosting and networks team, which provides a cloud center of excellence to the company. In this role, you will collaborate with technology peers and business partners to design and improve their cloud architectures and services at Thomson Reuters
About the Role
In this opportunity as Associate Solutions Architect , you will:
Leadership & Communication (30%)
- Collaborate with other Architects and Engineers building cloud solutions
- Collaborate with teams across the business to set standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with teams across the business to bring them up to the latest cloud architectures and solutions.
- Communicating risk assessments.
- Contribute to, influence, or direct a variety of projects concurrently.
- Provide recommendations to senior management.
- Make formal and informal technical presentations.
- Lead meetings.
- E stablish and develop partnerships with strategic vendors.
- Establish, enhance and communicate cloud architecture, operating and tool chain best practices
- Develop reference architectures
- Work with various technology teams on architectural solutions to their business problem
- Promote benefits of software development utilizing Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Subject matter expert developing an approach and communicating the corresponding benefits of utilizing OCI and AWS or Azure to business units
- Understand and incorporate security best practices for the cloud, partnering with our internal security team.
Financial Responsibility (10%)
- Provide financial analysis for technology decisions.
- Devise strategies and architectures to optimize consumption of cloud resources
You're a fit for the role of Associate Solutions Architect if your background includes :
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the business to set standards and best practices.
- Ability to contribute to, influence, or direct a variety of projects concurrently.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to lead meetings.
- Effectively partner with and lead/influence BU project teams (architects and engineers) building cloud services.
- Technical understanding of cloud-native architecture, devops tools and practices.
- Experience building software following cloud native architecture methodologies a bonus.
- Extensive expertise working and AWS or Azure
- OCI experience is a Plus
- 8+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of relevant cloud experience.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science OR equivalent industry experience
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .