Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Application Support Analyst en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Básico
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of innovative collaboration and publishing software to large international customers in the legal, banking and corporate sectors. As our Application Support Analyst you’ll already have demonstrable experience working in a support desk environment, preferably within the legal sector or a similar time-sensitive industry. You’ll speak and communicate directly with customers across the globe as well as internal staff based in offices in multiple time zones. You’ll embrace the customer centric philosophy of Thomson Reuters and be able to competently handle and take ownership of problems and situations reported to the team by troubleshooting and coordinating with internal teams, or technical contacts and third parties, to resolve the issues quickly and efficiently.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Application Support Analyst, you will:
· Your primary responsibility will be providing application and technical support to Thomson Reuters Legal Platform customers across the entire product range.
· You’ll be expected to liaise with customer personnel and internal development teams to troubleshoot software, or system configuration problems, and identify and provide solutions.
· You understand that timely and informative communication is the key element to good customer service.
· You understand the importance of effectively documenting customer issues and updating call tracking software in a timely manner.
· You are passionate about providing a high standard of customer service and are not afraid to take ownership of support issues and to ‘go the extra mile’ to succeed.
· You’ll be required to participate as part of the global emergency support rota for escalated customer issues, which includes an on-call provision to cover some early, late, weekend and holiday support requirements.
· You will display a strong desire to learn and to share that knowledge with colleagues, through documentation and training, capitalising on the opportunity to become a ‘Product Champion’ for your team.
· Coming from a technical support background, you will understand the importance of being flexible and that the role will continue to evolve as the team develops globally.
· In addition to support responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to assist with the implementation and configuration process for new customer application instances after installation by the System Admin Team.
You’re a fit for the role of Application Support Analyst if your background includes:
· 3-4 Years of previous experience in similar support engineer or analyst role at an enterprise software vendor, or with an end user of enterprise software.
· Strong technical troubleshooting/analytic skills.
· Good understanding of browser, plugin and computer settings that can affect web applications.
· Strong knowledge/experience with web applications.
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & iOS.
· Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal, and will be able to communicate effectively and professionally at all business levels.
· Enjoy working in a team environment.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your
personal and professional growth through:
COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines, with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .