Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 27 días.
Application Support Analyst en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Application Support Analyst
Are you ready to be the linchpin of excellence in application support? Join our dynamic team at Thomson Reuters and become a key player in ensuring seamless operations and user satisfaction. As an Application Support Analyst, you will be at the forefront of supporting critical applications within our Technology Solutions unit, contributing to the success and reliability of our cutting-edge products. Are you up for the challenge?
About the Role:
As an Application Support Analyst at Thomson Reuters, you will:
- Provide First-Line Support: Respond to and resolve user-reported issues, ensuring timely and effective solutions.
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose: Investigate and analyze application-related problems, collaborating with development teams when necessary to identify root causes.
- Implement Fixes and Enhancements: Deploy patches, updates, and improvements to maintain optimal performance and address user needs.
- User Training and Communication: Conduct training sessions for end-users and create documentation to enhance user understanding and proficiency.
- Continuous Improvement: Proactively identify opportunities to enhance application performance, stability, and user experience.
You're a fit for the role of Application Support Analyst if your background includes:
- Technical Proficiency: A strong understanding of software applications, troubleshooting methodologies, and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze complex issues, think critically, and provide innovative solutions.
- Effective Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with end-users and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Customer-Focused: A customer-centric mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional service and support.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Proven ability to identify and resolve issues efficiently to minimize downtime and ensure a positive user experience.
- Team Player: Collaborative attitude with the ability to work effectively within a team-oriented environment.
- Adaptability: Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and business needs in a dynamic work environment.
What's in it For You?
Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .