Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología México 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México!Visitar feria
Analyst - Product Insights en Thomson Reuters
Ciudad de México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
If you’re an experienced data analyst who is ready to take on the challenge of collaborating with stakeholders, delivering insights through data-driven storytelling, and driving analytics initiatives, this could be the right job for you.
Thomson Reuters is seeking a Product Insights Analyst for the Tax & Accounting product analytics team. The analyst works as an extension of the product team and collaborates closely with design teams and senior analysts, to support upcoming decisions and long-term goals.
This role is part of the Thomson Reuters Product Analytics team, a group of approximately 20 analysts of varied backgrounds who share ideas, experiences, and learnings with each other. This is an ideal role for a product or business analyst who is great with data, has some experience with stakeholders, analytics initiatives, and is ready to take the next step in their career path.
About the Role
As an Analyst - Product Insights, you will:
- Implementation: Partner with senior analysts to establish measurement plans and then work with developers/platform architects to deploy relevant product analytics solutions (like Pendo) and ensure right metrics, journeys, and events are captured in-product
- Center of Excellence: Partner with product analytics teams to define and maintain support processes
- Improve Product: Use product analytics/data to recognize patterns and trends to understand user behavior and identify improvement opportunities
- BI/Reporting : Partner with BI teams and other analysts to build dashboards and reports, including long-term trends, baselines and/or page performance, feature usage, and customer segments
- Thought Leadership: Demonstrate thought leadership by leveraging analyses to understand products, derive insights, run experiments, and deliver business and customer outcomes
- 2-4 years of hands-on product analytics experience with exposure to agile/scrum process, product backlog grooming, etc.
- 2+ years of experience using SQL; building and documenting queries for consistent team use.
- 2+ years of experience using Alteryx or other ETL tools.
- 2+ years of building data visualizations with products like Tableau, MS Power BI or similar.
- 1+ years of experience driving data-driven decision making within product teams going beyond report generation to delivering insights. Experience with analyses such as customer journey mapping, audience profiling/segmentation, cohort analysis, tag management and A/B testing.
- Demonstrated experience using statistical packages within Python/R to analyze structured and unstructured datasets and deliver insights on product usage and performance.
- Exposure to product analytics tools such as Pendo, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics, Google analytics is an asset.
- Building and maintaining support processes. Jira, MS Azure Dev Ops and MS SharePoint experience is an asset.
- Strong communication skills, including experience in supporting and communicating data-driven analyses to various departments and stakeholders.
- Tax or Accounting subscription products experience is an asset.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: Currently the majority of our employees are working within a hybrid environment consisting of in-office and remote work, and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.