Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Senior Backend Developer with Devops Experience en Coderland By Dominion
$ 3,750 a 3,999 USD (Neto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Coderland is the land of developers. We are the software development and consulting division of Dominion Global. With 20 years in the market and a team of more than 10,000 professionals, we provide services and participate in global projects in 35 countries and more than 1,000 clients
What benefits will you have if you are part of our team?
- 100% remote works
- Top rated companies
- Flex time
- Competitive salaries
- Long-term projects
- Permanent training: English classes, certifications, etc
- You'll work with trending technologies and multicultural teams
- We can pay in USD, through a local bank account in any country (LATAM or US) or Payoneer, and even in USDT (Crypto)
- Co-living houses in some strategic countries just for our team
- HIRING BY CONTRACTOR MODALITY
What do you need?
- 7+ years of strong experience in production support development on a live product that has been used by 100k+ users. We are taking our MVP to scale and need someone who understands how to properly scale our live product using Node.js and MongoDB (Atlas).
- Full understanding of how to set up, configure and scale a production application environment including Autoscaling AWS and MongoDB
- Responsible for shipping platform features from conception to design, prototype, implementation, and launch.
- Define easy-to-use yet powerful external, developer-facing APIs, and provide developer tooling and documentation to enable an exceptional experience for integration.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to optimize code and develop in production back-end enhancements with urgent request rates and high SLA requirements.
- Experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment with strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues.
- Experience working with multiple teams to deliver and maintain codebase and define proper release management.
- Build protective measures against API misuse, and incorporate rigorous security controls to protect end users’ data.
- The ability to adapt to the different stages of product development. This can mean building intentionally scrappy code to iterate quickly for alpha testing, or building a sustainable system that will support our product for millions of users for years to come.
- The ability to provide technical mentorship and guidance to engineers of varying experience
Coderland by DominionVer empresa