SAP ABAP Specialist
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
Americas Digital Center (ADC) is a new company of the Holcim Group that will provide Digital and Technology services for 10 countries in 2 regions. LafargeHolcim is the leader in the building materials industry with more than 100 years of experience and presence in over 80 countries.
ADC is looking for a SAP ABAP Specialist, who will work to define requirements, design, and develop complex technical solutions for all applications within the company application platform.
Key Strategic Objectives
- Facilitate and lead in-depth workshops to elicit review and confirm business requirements, business process reengineering, data and workflows, business models, business rules and user interface design.
- Oversee all the technical configuration and development. Approves all technical functional design documents, after complete and full review.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- SAP ABAP Development certification is desired.
- Minimum 5 years experience in ABAP, ABAP Object, ABAP WebDynpro, SAP Forms, SAP Workflow, ALE, IDOC, BADI Enhancement and GuiXT.
- Experience in SAP Functional Modules (SD, FI, CO, MM, PP, PM, PS, QM, etc.)
- Keen understanding of key concepts and technologies related to integrating SAP with 3rd party software and middleware technologies. Experience with J2EE, Java WebDynpro and SAP Enterprise Portal 7.0+
- Experience with System Landscape Directory, Integration Repository, Integration Directory and the Runtime Workbench.
- Proficient understanding of SAP SD, MM, HR, PP, PM, PS and FICO modules.
- Fluent English (min B2)
· 100% Work from wherever in Colombia guaranteed (a couple weeks abroad every now and then too!)
· 2 full extralegal bonuses (complete monthly salaries) throughout the year (paid in June and December)
· 1 salary for EACH year you are part of our ADC family! Not performance attached!
· Annual performance bonus with a maximum amount of 1.5 monthly salary.
· Flexible weekly schedule, PLUS 12 free half days per year!
· 18 to 25 vacation days depending on your tenure. (so long for the old school 15 days!)
· Keep your enterprise grade, top performing laptop after 3 years!.
· 66% of prepaid medicine. Life insurance (fully paid)
· Monthly grocery bonus.
And on top of all, you will work in an amazing working environment, with great career opportunities that can be shaped from day 1, a ton of amazing talent to learn from, social responsibility activities, fun month’s end fridays and much, much more.
Join ADC now! Tech in the Make.