Python (Kafka) en Ia Interactive
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
Degree in a relevant IT discipline such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Analytical, self-motivated, responsible, flexible and with positive work attitude.
• Passionate about technology.
• Managing the software development lifecycle.
• Solve complex development tasks and able to create software architecture for medium/high complexity solutions.
• Strong architecture skills, with the ability to select the best stack for each project.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of
• Implementation of secure systems and data protection measures.
• Monitoring system performance.
• Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases.
• Provide time estimates for development sprints and specifications.
• Developing and executing project plans.
• Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
• Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
• Mentoring of Junior and graduate members of a development team.
• Backend experience in the following web technologies and frameworks:
* Core Python
• Creation of micro-services based in python
• Knowledge based on Kafka middleware
• Solid knowledge of the Python working environments.
• Must be proficient with front-end technologies for Python
• Understanding multiprocess architecture
• Experience working with Rest API.
• Proactive and pay attention to scalability, availability, code quality, organization and automatization.
• Ability to work with a co-operative team.
• Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
• Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays).
• Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
• Experience in one or more of the most commonly used web applications stacks.
• Good working knowledge of T‐SQL (complex queries, stored procedures, views, functions).
• Knowledge of agile methodologies.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Knowledge of Gitflow).
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of APIGee.
• Knowledge of API.
• Knowledge PEP8, PEP7, PEP0
• Experience working with clients and business partners.
• Experience working with Cloud platforms like AWS.
• Databases (Sql or NoSql) experience: -Mysql, Sql Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration (Team City, Jenkins).
• Understanding of test driven de sign, especially unit testing.
• Knowledge of Databricks for Phyton.