Fullstack (Python Developer with React) en PEOPLEMX
$ 5,500 a 5,999 USD (Neto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
A Series B technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities for any trip longer than a rideshare. We unlock the freedom to go places by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence and capital efficiency.
We love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company unstoppable.
We are a transparency-first, egoless, and down-to-earth group of people, scattered across the globe, with a true passion for our mission. No matter where you are or what you are working on, you will have a significant level of ownership and impact on our company’s trajectory and growth into the future.
About the role:
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will build reliable and scalable systems from day one that handle tons of data points, match our booking requests, dispatch vehicles, calculate ETAs and much more. Both in real-time as well as in batch.
You will work closely together with the product and operations team to develop features, architect and design systems and ship products to our users, partners and internal stakeholders.
Let's talk about You:
- 4+ years of experience on with Python (main stack)
- 1+ years of experience on with React
- Good understanding of web performance and how browsers and DOM work
- Hustling-, hardworking- & shipping-products attitude: Go above and beyond to get things done!
- Ownership: You are a self-starter and are satisfied by owning large chunks of the product roadmap.
- Ambition: You are ridiculously ambitious and want to get the most out of your life.
- The ideal candidate should be experienced and autonomous on the tech stack and should be available for daily standups at 5pm PST.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with React Native
What you'll do:
- Contribute to Kyte's codebase as a Senior Frontend Engineer (Web and Mobile)
- Identify, discuss, document and communicate technical improvements within your area of responsibility
- Support, improve and reinforce Frontend/Engineering standards and guidelines
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, Operations, Finance, and other teams as applicable
- Leave the code in a better state than when you found it (progressive refactor)
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Coach and onboard team members
- You have a solid understanding of data and cybersecurity as it applies to web code with demonstrated examples
- Experience building and maintaining a design system
- You’ve built awesome user applications using React Native
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience improving tracking and attribution
- Experience with experimentation design and platforms
How we work:
- Our Engineering teams work with weekly Scrum sprints
- Our Backend is written with Python using Flask and PostgreSQL
- Our Frontend is written with Typescript using React and React Native
- We have the mindset "you built it, you run it"
- We ship code to production (AWS) several times per day using Gitlab CI/CD
Why join us:
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Opportunity to influence product development
- Professional growth: the certification preparation course is free for our specialists. The company pays for two attempts to pass the exam, regardless of the exam result
- We cover English classes (with a native speaker)
- Boost professional brand: you can participate in local conferences as a listener or as a speaker
- Regular team buildings: have fun with teammates
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth)