Tech Lead Software Engineer en Vanco
$ 90,000 a 100,000 MXN (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Remote inside Mexico, Only MX talent.
Are you looking for a chance to build something new with a collaborative team and be a part of a growing company that has a focus on enriching communities? If this intrigues you, read on….
Vanco is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Next Generation Vanco Faith team! This is a Remote opportunity in Mexico . We are looking for a full stack engineer , particularly with expertise in front-end development in .Net/React .
Next Generation Vanco Faith eGiving products use modern cloud and mobile technologies to allow churches to connect with their communities. In this role, you would join our collaborative, forward-thinking development team that supports our Faith-Based products.
What you’ll be doing:
· Understand, champion, mentor team on architectural qualities, design patterns, coding and testing best practices.
· Understand and help shape DevOps and Security principles to ensure application code and CI/CD pipeline is secure and scalable
· Work closely with the Product Owner and the Product Team to understand, scope and define the story objectives and context
· Work closely with Quality Assurance Engineers and Product Owners to define and refine acceptance criteria and ensure the product is tested successfully
· Supports SRE in troubleshooting production issues and recommends tactical low risk fixes balanced against long term fixes for any critical or high priority issues
· Identifies needs for, develops, maintains, reviews, and approves technical and non-technical documentation
· Proactively helps remove roadblocks for the team
· Writes code according to acceptance criteria in a user story and defines and adheres to coding best practices
· Tests code changes on local system to ensure quality
· Provides and defines code reviews and/or pair programming guidelines for team and assures all code follows coding best practices
· Define patterns for, review, and write and champion unit tests to the level of satisfactory defined by the dev team
· Mentors, trains, and coaches on writing high quality code and unit tests
· Mentors, trains, and coaches on processes, best practices, and software tools
Who you are:
· Expert knowledge of at least 2 technologies, tools, products, etc. and able to mentor, train, and coach others in this area.
· Advanced knowledge of data modeling and writing performant functional DB queries and the ability to coach team members in this area
· Advanced knowledge of security principles and how to proactively avoid and/or resolve them and the ability to coach team members in this area
· Advanced ability to debug non-code issues (OS, DB, network, security, etc.)
· Owner of multiple products within a product suite and ability to analyze how new features/functionality will impact customers, the application, the system, and nonadjacent applications
· Ability to effectively lead and direct multiple products at various stages of development
· Ability to think strategically and take a proactive instead of a reactive approach to development
· Actively participate in definition of team values and retrospectives
· Ability to understand and can communicate to various levels of leadership the criticality of defects, roadblocks, security vulnerabilities, and degradation of application performance
· Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting
· Ability to effectively analyze complex problems within a product suite, perform risk and impact analysis, and recommend solutions by balancing the competing interests of simplicity, thoroughness, consistency and innovation
· Understands and recommends priorities to ensure the team is successful and communicate risks to timelines and expectations
· Takes ownership of work and responsibility for own and team actions
What we offer:
· 100% Payroll Scheme
· Major Medical Expenses for you and your Family
· Dental and Vision Coverage
· Life Insurance
· 12 Vacation days, 12 days of Holiday bonus, 5 Sick days
· 100% Remote (inside Mexico)
· Opportunities to create processes and structure
· Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
· Ongoing professional development opportunities
· Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees: