Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Staff Front End Software Engineer en Reclutaenlinea
$ 5,500 a 5,999 USD (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are seeking a highly qualified Staff Front End Software Engineer with extensive experience in React to produce and implement functional software solutions. The position will develop and maintain portals for various product lines with exceptional UX/UI while working closely with designers, product managers, and back-end developers to ensure high quality, scalable code.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain high-quality portal sites using React and related technologies.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient, reusable code and libraries.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting, optimizing applications for speed and scalability.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Develop and mentor junior staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Extensive experience in front end software development, scripting and project management.
- Advanced knowledge relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Extensive experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Expertise in API integrations across applications, vendors, networks, and cloud environments.
- Experience with Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Agile tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and the tools used to deliver solutions (GIT, GitLab, BitBucket, Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, GCP DevOps, etc.).
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field experience.
- 9+ years of experience in front end software development, cloud systems, scalable architectures.