Senior Salesforce Developer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to work in a world-class customer. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- 4+ years of Application Engineering experience, including heavy Salesforce development.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 4+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies.
- 4+ years of experience doing systems integrations, developing and maintaining interfaces.
- Experience implementing RESTful service-oriented architectures with public APIs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a high collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of design and programming techniques that provide security.
- Ability to debug code to troubleshoot and analyze defects.
- Experience writing Lighting components.
- Experience with converting Classic components to Lighting is a plus.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
Being a part of TEAM International gives you the chance to work on challenging projects with great professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies.
We have a great benefits package that includes: English lessons, Private Health Insurance, 20+ Vacation days. Gym Bonus, Education allowance, and more!