Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Senior Quality Engineer en Umvel
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Umvel is part of NTT DATA. We are a leading firm in Mexico and the US, providing services for our clients on many levels: from idea validation, to experience design, to product development, deployment and finally, continuous expansion strategies.
Check out our website , or our LinkedIn profile
What we are looking for in you
Umvel is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to design, develop and execute test automation frameworks and test automation suites.
Three years of experience.
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and execute test automation frameworks and test automation suites
- Evaluate and maintain existing manual and automated test cases & procedures
- Perform load and stress tests using enterprise level test automation tools
- Interpret test results and prepare comprehensive test reports
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture and detailed design documents
- Act as key point of contact for other test engineers with automation needs
- Manage and maintain physical, virtualized and simulated test environments
- Identify and resolve issues that arise when integrating the application software with other software components
- Assist in reviewing and determining amount of code coverage of unit tests
- At least one (1) year of experience using a test automation tool or framework like Selenium, Tosca, Playwright, TestComplete, SpecFlow, or similar. Mobile test automation is a plus.
- Deep level of knowledge in test automation design, frameworks, and iterative development
- Experience with and can explain what Behavior-Driven Design (BDD) is and how the Cucumber (or similar) testing framework is used.
- Understanding of the Gherkin syntax
- Experience in leadership roles is a bonus
- Strong organizational skills
- Curious, resourceful and eager to tackle new challenges
- Experience planning, designing, and implementing testing strategies and automation infrastructure for large scale system software
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in fast-growing environment
What we can offer to you:
- Vacation after 6 months of joining our company (according to workload).
- Vacation day by law.
- Christmas week off.
- Variable annual salary increase according to performance evaluation.
- English classes.
- Major medical expenses insurance.
- Medical discount card.
- Project participation bonus.
- Seniority bonus.
- Career growth path.
At Umvel we do not allow any kind of discrimination based on religion, age, gender, culture or social status.
Help us create a more equitable world.