Senior Java Developer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who is willing to create solutions that will take a technological project to the next level.
- Under supervision, develop detailed design specifications for assigned components.
- Become familiar with all dependencies, interfaces, and services required by assigned components.
- Participate in designing and developing components from detailed design specifications.
- Develop and unit tests assigned components following R&D development processes.
- Under supervision, estimate and plan your own work.
- Become the resident expert on assigned components.
- Evaluate software issues with assigned components and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Implement changes to assigned components, assuring the changes do not introduce new issues.
- Document all work.
- Create systems directories and files and execute simple commands.
- Code and debug simple problems in the primary language required for the role.
You may fit if you hav e:
- Advanced in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Advanced in relational database management systems.
- Advanced in software development methodologies.
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- 4-10 years of software development experience in building enterprise-class applications using open source technologies, modern frameworks, and microservices architecture in an agile development environment.
- Hands-on experience with Java/J2EE, Sprint framework, Servlets, Jboss, Tomcat, Hibernate, Oracle/RDBMS, SQL, JMS, REST, Microservices architecture, Junit/Test automation frameworks, IDE/Eclipse, Gradle, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Docker.
- Technology stack: - Java core (Mandatory) - Spring framework (Mandatory) - unix command line (Mandatory) - Unit testing / Testing and mocking frameworks (Desirable) - Git (Desirable) - Docker / Container technology (Plus) - JMS / RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ (Plus).
It would be great if you also have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly responsible, independent, and proactive.
- Team-oriented and willing to share knowledge.
- Problem-solving and advanced abstraction skills.
- Capable of managing his own and others' time.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven ability to keep a global perspective of software interdependencies.
- High-quality and detail-oriented.
- Objective-orient ed (schedule flexibility).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, work management, communications, and analytical skills.
- Ability to facilitate effective team interaction and establish open, candid, and trusting relationships within the team.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and by objectives.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Information Security Management Systems, including but not limited to company Security Policy, customer and internal compliance, data loss prevention, and related elements of the assignment.
If you work with us, you will enjoy:
- 100% remote working option .
- Personalized professional growth.
- Private medical insurance with full coverage.
- Holidays in the country in which you are located.
- Be part of an employee-focused Company that looks out for the wellness of its people.