SDET/DevOps Engineer en Parallel Staff
$ 5,000 a 5,499 USD (Neto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Join our ever-growing group of diverse talent to tackle challenging problems and create innovative solutions. At ParallelStaff, we aren't just looking to support businesses; we want to support you! Embrace courage. Spawn meaningful ideas. Build future-proof solutions.
We are hiring Software Development Engineer, Test (DevOps) responsible for testing and creating automated test scripts for public cloud solutions and more.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience with any public cloud environment (i.e. AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Hands on experience with infrastructure as code frameworks such as Terraform, etc.
- Hands on experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible
- Competent in Python programming with experience in test automation and interfacing with REST APIs
- Operating System skills - Linux
- Possess the ability to work and communicate with the senior leadership team
- A team player and fast technology adoption is a must
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Testing and evaluation of public cloud solutions that use cloud platforms, and infrastructure as code frameworks
- Design and perform complex testing in various areas such as databases, object storage, CDNs, Virtual Networks etc.,
- Test and measure application, network, and storage performance for potential bottlenecks and identify possible resolution
- Create and document detailed test plans, methodologies, performance briefs, security tests.
- Assist cross functional teams in troubleshooting and problem identification
- Develop automated test scripts
- USD Monthly Compensation
- Full-Time - 40 hrs. a Week
- 100% Remote Work
- Annual Bonus
- Vacation / Holidays Off
- Sick days
- Free internal coaching consultation
- Sign In Bonus $100 USD