Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer en Deloitte Delivery Nearshore México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology?
A Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer who wants to work in a collaborative environment?
Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer Deloitte America´s Nearshore Mexico
Deloitte America´s Nearshore Mexico is a member of the Global Delivery Network which has presence across the world with Delivery centers in the United States, Romania, India, Spain, China, and the Philippines. Deloitte America´s Nearshore Mexico has presence in Queretaro, Mexico City, Aguascalientes, Guadalajara and Monterrey and near cities . We provide consulting services to help our clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. We are a team of professionals passionate about serving clients with distinction and learning, and we are driven by our purpose: Making an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and society.
Work you’ll do
· Capable to sometimes interact with customers (English conversation)
· User story interpretation
· Decision maker
· Highly motivated
· Team work oriented
· Processes oriented.
· Technical work level plan execution (technical programming)
· Agile methodology application
· Work side by side with the best professionals, learning from your teammates and reaching success all as one team
· Get to know and work side by side with the most important companies in our country while helping them to reach their business goals.
· You will have countless learning opportunities and development, which will help you define the direction in which you want to take your career
Deloitte's vision is to be the standard of excellence. Are you ready to join our team and accept the challenge?
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Consultant with the following profile:
· 2 years of experience in development in Java, 'VFP (Visual Force Pages), Apex (classes, test, triggers)/Batch, lightning (Aura components)
· Object creation
· Data loading (Data Loader)
· LWC (Desirables)
· English conversational level
· Experienced in Agile frameworks
· Salesforce Certified as App Builder (Desirable)
· Salesforce Certified as Platform Developer I (Desirable)
· Sales process configuration, sharing rules, validation rules, assignment rules, security model, profiles/roles management, reports & dashboards experience
Our people and
· Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
· All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, citizenship, immigration condition or status, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, opinions as interpreted by the labor authorities and/or courts, social- economic status and social condition as interpreted by the labor authorities and/or courts or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
· Professional development
· From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
· Employment Eligibility
· Before any practitioner begins working with Deloitte, the candidate should provide documentation validating their employment eligibility upon starting work.