Publicado hace más de 30 días.
OFFICE PROJECT MANAGER PART TIME en Algen Solutions
$ 25,000 a 30,000 MXN
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- An office project manager oversees office projects, ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently in adherence to goals and deadlines. It is their responsibility to mana ge different teams, set timelines and objectives, establish guidelines, perform research and analysis, and develop strategies to optimize operations. They must also monitor the progress of all procedures and resolve issues should any arise. Moreover, as a manager, it is essential to encourage and lead teams to reach goals, all while implementing and promoting the company's policies and regulations.
- Manage all aspects of billing, general ledger postings and invoicing.
- Process payments, sales tax, make travel arrangements (both domestic & international travel).
- Maintain company financial records, e.g., invoicing, A/P, A/R, reconciliations and job cost tracking.
- Generate & conduct tailgate meetings on each project.
- Project manager to implement hand-held technological integration to update QuickBooks bookkeeping.
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations for company overviews, marketing, and internal communications.
- Process and maintain payroll; reconcile and fund net payroll taxes; monitor benefit deductions and coordinate any necessary adjustments.
- Assist with all controller procedures and closing reports.
- Assist with functions including billing, collections and cost controls.
- ADVANCED EXCEL AND POWERPOINT SKILLS
ALGEN SOLUTIONSVer empresa