Mid Frontend Developer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who enjoys developing solutions for challenging IT problems.
You may fit if you hav e:
- Proficient in: UML, Design Patterns.
- Expert in coding best practices and development standards.
- Proficient in evaluating and solving software performance issues.
- Experience with: hardware, operating systems, servers, networking, TypeScript, KnockoutJS, and JQuery.
It would be great if you also have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly responsible, independent, and proactive.
- Team-oriented and willing to share knowledge.
- Problem-solving and advanced abstraction skills.
- Capable of managing his own and others' time.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven ability to keep a global perspective of software interdependencies.
- High-quality and detail-oriented
- Objective oriented (schedule flexibility).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, work management, communications, and analytical skills.
- Ability to facilitate effective team interaction and establish open, candid, and trusting relationships within the team.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and by objectives.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Information Security Management Systems, including but not limited to company Security Policy, customer and internal compliance, data loss prevention, and related elements of the assignment.
If you work with us, you will enjoy:
- 100% remote working option .
- Personalized professional growth.
- Private medical insurance with full coverage.
- Holidays in the country in which you are located.
- Be part of an employee-focused Company that looks out for the wellness of its people.