Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
The right person for this position will possess strong technical skills, a can-do attitude and great leadership qualities for delivering exceptional SEO friendly web-based software solutions. The developer would also interact with product owners, UI/UX teams and other stakeholders to understand business requirements for developing rich web solutions that provide a great user experience for our customers.
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science or similar programming focused degree OR a Bachelors of Arts in Graphic Design or Digital Media paired with substantial professional experience programming is desired but not required.
- 2+ years of PHP experience is required.
- Experience working with Magento is required.
- 2+ years of Agile experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience maintaining and customizing Magento websites, version 2.x and above is preferred.
- Experience with the LAMP stack is desirable.
- Advanced understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of server-side rendering, CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS, LESS, or SCSS
- Experience with SQL database, MySQL or Microsoft SQL preferred.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Git preferred.
- SEO, SEM, Web Analytics experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team and a dynamic environment.
Being a part of TEAM International gives you the chance to work on challenging projects with great professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies.
We have a great benefits package that includes: English lessons, Private Health Insurance, 20+ Vacation days. Gym Bonus, Education allowance,