Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Firmware Architect en Salvo Software
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
The Firmware Architect acts as the technical expert contributing to the architecture design of multiple software projects. They will gather requirements from the client and plan the project from start to finish. They will be responsible for the success of major application development and rollouts.
They will also act as a lead providing technical guidance to software development engineers to support the completion of assigned projects and tasks.
The project is based in the automotive industry, you will be architecting firmware solutions for automotive scan tool devices.
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Architect role, relating to firmware.
- 10+ years of professional experience working in bare metal and RTOS environments in C or C++ with embedded systems.
- Hands-on experience with automotive communication interfaces (examples: CAN, J1939).
- Must have experience in coding for basic embedded technologies such as; DMAs, UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO.
- Experience with relevant technologies, such as wireless technologies, ARM processor cores, hardware debug, small-footprint software design, and ultra-low power systems.
- Proficient with Embedded systems development and debugging tools such as JTAG debuggers, in-circuit Emulators, ROM emulators, Simulators, Oscilloscopes and Protocol analyzers.
- Experience working with embedded operating systems, such as Linux or Android.
- Experience with source control and build tools such as Git, Maven, NPM, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of static code analysis, security analysis, and automated testing tools.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Good understanding of multi-threaded systems, priorities, deadlocks, and bootloaders.
- Knowledge of agile principles and methodologies.
- Ensure full traceability between high-level design and software requirements specifications.
- Experience integrating and writing on device drivers.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Ability to lead and mentor the software team in all matters of development.
- Drive technical communication with internal and external customers.
- Desire to be directly involved with the development and implementation.
- Ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Work from Home
Location: Guadalajara preferred, anywhere in Mexico considered.