Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
For a fulfilling career, endless training opportunities, GLOBAL exposure and tremendous challenges in a vibrant and transformative company that is part of a giant organization, a world leader in provision of sustainable products for the building materials industry and the most environmentally conscious company in the industry: HOLCIM Group is your place to be.
For over 100 years HOLCIM has led the construction materials industry, 10 countries and ~20 thousand employees get IT support by the ADC in the Americas. And you can be part of it! In the Americas Digital Center we look forward to having as part of our family, strong willed, highly knowledgeable, socially conscious individuals that want to shape a new way to deliver technology, to build solutions, to transform business whilst caring for the environment, our people and society.
Key Strategic Objectives:
- Develop and drive the implementation of security best practices and standards for creating and anchoring a preventive security culture
- Oversee IT Assets (mainly servers, network and application) for identifying risks and security vulnerabilities impacting IT Assets
- Define remediation and mitigation activities related to IT Security issues and lead their implementation working together to IT Infrastructure and Applications teams
- Be able to evaluate security impacts on new systems or changes to current systems
- Define and run security procedures, including Pen Test, Ethical Hacking and security forensing (manually or using tools) to identify security issues and work together with IT operations for issue resolution.
- Design, build, testing, implementation and support of security solutions that enable IT security capabilities for infrastructure, network and application.
- Vulnerability management Tools
- Penetration Test Tools
- Ethical Hacking Tools and manual procedures
- IT Asset Management Tools
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline with IT focus.
- 3+ years or more of experience in CyberSecurity Processess.
Benefits: You will have a very competitive salary and top notch benefits such as:
- 100% Work from wherever in Colombia guaranteed (a couple weeks abroad every now and then too!)
- 2 full extralegal bonuses (complete monthly salaries) throughout the year (paid in June and December)
- 1 salary for EACH year you are part of our ADC family! Not performance attached!
- Annual performance bonus with a maximum amount of 1.5 monthly salary.
- Flexible weekly schedule, PLUS 12 free half days per year!
- 18 to 25 vacation days depending on your tenure. (so long for the old school 15 days!)
- Keep your enterprise grade, top performing laptop after 3 years!.
- 66% of prepaid medicine. Life insurance (fully paid)
- Monthly grocery bonus.
And on top of all, you will work in an amazing working environment, with great career opportunities that can be shaped from day 1, a ton of amazing talent to learn from, social responsibility activities, fun month’s end fridays and much, much more.
Join ADC now! Tech in the Make.
ADC is a HOLCIM Group company.