Business Analyst / Product Owner en Grid Dynamics
$ 60,000 a 70,000 MXN (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are actively seeking a great Business Analyst with strong technical expertise, who is interested in joining our project with an American multinational automobile manufacturer.
As a key member of this team, you will be working in collaboration with worldwide industry experts. This is an excellent opportunity, as a key contributor to this project. Come be part of our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Develop technical requirements for a new solution by studying market and existing projects;
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and workflow documentation;
- Collaboration with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts;
- Work in a team using an agile methodology of software development (Scrum, continuous integration, planning games, daily stand up, etc);
- Develop and manage project documentation;
- Communicate with customers, collect and refine business requirements.
- 5+ years of experience;
- Advanced English (B2+);
- Experience in building and owning the product backlog, acting on behalf of the Product Owner for engineering teams;
- Previous experience working in agile environments, particularly driving Scrum/Kanban ceremonies such as sprint planning/backlog grooming;
- Previous experience working with custom development of microservices, ideally in a tech stack with Spring Boot;
- Experience facilitating, gathering and documenting requirements for custom microservices deployed in cloud (preferably GCP).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects;
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports;
- Corporate social events;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Well-equipped office.
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics