Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
Americas Digital Center (ADC) is a new company of the LafargeHolcim Group that will provide Digital and Technology services for 10 countries in 2 regions. LafargeHolcim is the leader in the building materials industry with more than 100 years of experience and presence in over 80 countries.
ADC is looking for an Agile Facilitator who will coordinate and coach our various development teams. You’ll be our go-to person for applying Kanban, or other Agile frameworks. You’ll be responsible for coordinating people and projects, managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. You should have excellent knowledge of scrum, kanban, and scrumban frameworks, with all of their artifacts and techniques. In addition, you should be a strong communicator and a capable leader.
Key Strategic Objectives
- Facilitates Agile events and team decision-making processes
- Establish an environment where the agile team can be more effective in achieving its objectives.
- Proactively identify and track during sprints, project risks together with the entire Agile team.
- Teaches and coaches team members regarding how to write better and more consistent user stories, acceptance criteria, sizing of stories, planning to deliver value, limiting WIP, the importance of continuous learning, including continuous improvement within each sprint.
- Supports the Product Owner by finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management, understanding product planning in an empirical environment, and teaches/coaches the Product Owner on how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
2+ years of professional experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Facilitator
- University degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Scrum Master Certification
- Kanban Certification
- Product Owner Certification (Optional)
- Fluent English (min B2) and Spanish required (written & spoken)
Benefits: You will have a very competitive salary and top notch benefits such as:
100% Work from wherever in Colombia guaranteed (a couple weeks abroad every now and then too!)
2 full extralegal bonuses (complete monthly salaries) throughout the year (paid in June and December)
1 salary for EACH year you are part of our ADC family! Not performance attached!
Annual performance bonus with a maximum amount of 1.5 monthly salary.
Flexible weekly schedule, PLUS 12 free half days per year!
18 to 25 vacation days depending on your tenure. (so long for the old school 15 days!)
Keep your enterprise grade, top performing laptop after 3 years!.
66% of prepaid medicine. Life insurance (fully paid)
Monthly grocery bonus.
And on top of all, you will work in an amazing working environment, with great career opportunities that can be shaped from day 1, a ton of amazing talent to learn from, social responsibility activities, fun month’s end fridays and much, much more.
Join ADC now! Tech in the Make.
ADC is a HOLCIM Group company