Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation , we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value , for our clients, through technological innovation .
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Our client generates high-quality leads for iGaming operators using a multitude of affiliate websites, targeting both sports and casino verticals.
The flagship brands currently owned by the company are also known as the biggest odds comparison in the market, and SlotCalendar, the IMDb of online slots.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Your responsibilities will be involved in all aspects of the software development process, from design and analysis to development, implementation, and maintenance;
- You will be a contributing member of a team that implements new product features;
- You will work closely with product owners;
- You will develop creative products and innovate new technologies & solutions and deliver the product in a rapid and dynamic environment;
- You will collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements.
POWER YOU BRING
- 3+ years of experience with developing backend applications;
- Deep understanding of best practices in microservices architecture;
- Good understanding or experience with message-oriented middleware;
- Ability to perform reliable integration with 3rd parties via different protocols;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Java 8+; JUnit;
- Strong knowledge of SQL (MariaDB would be a plus);
- Experience with NoSql (Cassandra would be a plus);
- Experience with templates (Velocity) would be a plus;
- RESTFul APIs designing, building, and maintaining;
- Agile principles knowledge.