Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
At Optum Global Advantage, we built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve.
Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.sm
The Agile Practitioner will be play the Scrum Master for more than 1 scrum team, ensuring agile maturity & build agile culture for the new teams.
- Acting as a Scrum Master for one or more Agile teams
- Establish team level cadence and drive team level events in alignment with Program level cadences established; Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good agile practices
- Provide agile practice leadership and education to the organization, technology delivery capabilities for the enablement of scrum teams and product owners, to ensure successful delivery of continuous business value
- Influence leadership and management teams within our delivery practices, including business and other supporting functional areas which engage with technology teams on agile principles, practices, and tools
- Be a change agent and foster a “learn by doing” environment
- Encourage and facilitate cross-team coordination and collaboration
- Facilitate management of the Scrum Team’s dependencies between the program team and third parties
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality
- Drive release management for the agile teams
- Track and manage project execution in accordance with company’s delivery and financial management practices
- Drive adoption of the new delivery model and agile practices across the enterprise.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by engaging with enterprise through speaking, learning forums, blogging, etc
- Help teams develop and implement practices and metrics that track effective and efficient delivery for continuous improvement
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics.
- English and Spanish proficiency
- Significant IT/business solutions experience using Agile practices to develop software solutions
- 6+ years of Scrum Master experience with distributed teams
- 4+ years of Agile Coaching experience for multiple agile teams
- 5+ years of experience with leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Certified in at least – CSM, CSPO, CSP, SAFe Agilist or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant (SPC), LeSS practitioner, AKT (Kanban) (one Scaled Framework)
- Progressive experience in business roles where change management is a vital component, including people, process, and technology change
- Experience in Agile tools Rally and Jira tools or any other agile tools
- Experience introducing and leading implementations of Agile values, principles, and practices including (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and XP) into an organization
- Experience implementing DevOps technical practices (e.g. Automated testing, ATDD, FDD, BDD, TDD, CICD)
- Guidance during Ideation, MVP, and Capability grooming. Feature roadmap grooming.
- Strong project management skills and strong ability to multi-task and manage resources in a cross-functional environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical and management skills
- Exposure to DevOps Tools, Azure
- Healthcare Provider Domain Knowledge
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is a positive experience and equal opportunity employer for all qualified candidates who will be considered for openings without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.