Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología Colombia 2023
¡Más de 500 ofertas de trabajo en Colombia!Visitar feria
Project Manager en Capgemini
Remoto Temp: Bogota
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Delivery Lead - Project Manager
Loo king for project manager (not a SCRUM Master) who will deliver customer projects as a member of the customer’s technical project team. The projects are typically 12 to 24 months in duration, and impact at least one customer business unit; the objectives are related to high-impact revenue-producing initiatives and/or vital security efforts. More than one project will be managed simultaneously. Execution will be performed with minimal oversight, and an autonomous “total ownership” mindset is essential for success.
- Lead numerous customer teams from project initiation through development and deployment, using personal relationships and authority established through trust and demonstrated commitment
- Identify and execute project phase gate tasks as defined in the customer’s delivery methodology
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer representatives from line worker through senior executive
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Establish and manage project budget, with accountability for accuracy against initial baseline
- Follow customer’s change control process for managing defined project scope
- Track project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the customer
- Manage risks and issues from identification through mitigation and closure
Critical Success Factors
- Project management skills – 50%. Success depends upon the individual’s ability to perform the role of project manager by demonstrating ownership of the overall technical delivery, intellectual curiosity and fluency regarding the solution approach, strong ability with risk and issue management, superb communications skills, and courage/confidence to lead the team while maintaining alignment with solution scope/schedule/budget.
- Consulting skills – 50%. Success depends upon the individual’s ability to build relationships, earn trust, perform analysis and problem resolution, execute with minimal direction, collaborate with teammates to resolve ambiguity, exhibit emotional maturity and situational awareness, seek out feedback and incorporate it to drive towards continuous growth and improvement, contribute to the team’s collective knowledge and achieve high levels of delivery execution.