Performance SDET en Parallel Staff
$ 4,000 a 4,499 USD (Neto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Join our ever-growing group of diverse talent to tackle challenging problems and create innovative solutions. At ParallelStaff, we aren't just looking to support businesses; we want to support you! Embrace courage. Spawn meaningful ideas. Build future-proof solutions.
The team is developing a service delivery offering, which orchestrates and automates the increasingly complex task of planning and executing multi-ECU OTA software updates and data management.
We are seeking a Performance SDET with previous work experience in the automotive space. This developer will be part of a team responsible for developing functional automated tests against Rest Aware Web Services, performance testing Web Services, and functional automated tests in an embedded automotive environment. This job includes deploying different Java components in a Linux environment.
- 3+ years of work experience in the development/testing of web-service-based delivery platforms.
- Proficiency in testing frameworks including JMeter, Junit, and TestNG.
- Experience working with Java and J2EE SDK.
- Proficiency with at least one variant of Unix/Linux-based operating systems (Solaris, SUSE Linux, Linux Mint, Debian, CentOs, Ubuntu).
- Experience with both white box and black box testing methodologies.
- Experience with defect tracking systems and configuration management systems.
- Experience with web service protocols such as HTTP(S), XML, REST, and JSON.
- Experience with relational DBMS such as MySQL
- Proficiency in at least one scripting/interpreted language (Python/Jython, Perl, Ruby, Shell scripts)
- Experience with different database architectures (Active-Active, Active Passive)
- Experience running disaster recovery tests.
- Experience writing automated functional tests.
- (Nice to have) Experience with software unit testing (Junit).
- Attend daily scrum and weekly team meetings.
- Report progress on performance tests, track and report various environment’s test results.
- Design performance test scenarios that simulate real-world use cases.
- Setup and configure backend architecture similar to a Production environment.
- Deploy JBoss and web services on the AWS backend.
- Design, create and execute automated performance tests.
- Run disaster recovery test sets.
- Run Active Active test sets.
- Monitor system health, and create bugs on any problems including database slow queries, database replication issues, data integrity, scalability problems and risks, and problems with high load.
- USD Monthly Compensation
- Full-Time - 40 hrs. a Week
- 100% Remote Work
- Annual Bonus
- Vacation / Holidays Off
- Sick days
- Free internal coaching consultation
- Sign In Bonus $100 USD