Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation , we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value , for our clients, through technological innovation .
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
We are looking for a Middle Data Engineer to join a team for a top energy research platform. You will work closely with our Backend and Frontend teams to support them with linking our data API’s into the back and frontend of our systems.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Scaling our existing data processes, focusing on quality every step of the way;
- Provide guidance on technology, library and tooling choices to the team;
- Good software engineering principles and practice;
- Solving business problems whilst avoiding technical complexity;
POWER YOU BRING
- 3 years in Database or Data warehouse Development and/or Data Engineering;
- Cross-team collaboration in large organization and Agile Methodology experience;
- Willingness to use the appropriate tool for the job;
- Experience with Python, FastApi;
- Experience with Postgres, Redis, Shooju;
- Experience with AWS, GCP will be a plus;
Would be preferred:
- Knowledge of Dash/streamlit/flask for web app building.