SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER KOTLIN/JAVA en Búsquedas IT
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Open to candidates willing to relocate to Uruguay. The comapny is looking for a passionate Senior Software Development Engineer with a wide range of application development experience who can think strategically and operate tactically to be able to deliver an Enterprise product. The Senior Software Development Engineer will work with clients, product managers, analysts, architects and engineers to plan, design, develop, test and implement information technology solutions consistent with the business objective.
- Experience developing cutting-edge solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities
- Experience with enterprise-scale Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) software utilizing SaaS design principles
- Ability to work independently to coordinate and implement solutions to complex technical issues
- Ability to lead technical efforts by coordinating the technical team members to align and ensure the integrity and quality of the final solution
- Ability to collaborate outside of the team to align and achieve expected outcomes
- Ability to identify and refactor areas of functional and architectural improvement
- History of obtaining leading-edge technological knowledge and ability to lead efforts with relevant technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years’ experience with Java enterprise-level software development projects
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) or PaaS (Platform as a Service) solutions is required.
- Strong SQL knowledge is required.
- Experience with the development of API’s, Web Services and Forms development
- Agile or Lean Software Development experience using Kanban or Scrum methodologies
- Kubernetes and GCP is good to haveExperience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Splunk, Dynatrace nice to have.
- Mostly remote work.
- Health insurance, fully covered by the Company for you and your dependents (children and partner living in the same household).
- Unlimited access to mindfulness programs via an app (eMindful)
- Access to a wellness-focused online community for employees, available on both web and mobile (Sprout)
- Adoption support
- Scholarship program
- Employee assistance programs
- Mentoring services
- Limited reimbursement for children's after-school activities and childcare
- Monthly meal delivery (75% paid by the company) (Optional)
- Global tuition reimbursement policy, tuition reimbursement helps you pay for an undergraduate or graduate degree program that is relevant to your current job or helps you qualify for future opportunities within the Company.
- Incentives: Annual bonus and restricted Stock Unit.