Senior Node JS Developer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We’re looking for a Node JS Developer who enjoys developing solutions for challenging IT problems.
You may fit if you have :
- 5+ years of experience.
- Expertise in SOA and Workflow patterns.
- Strong OOP, familiar with industry-standard design patterns (builder, factory, observer, etc).
- Unit Testing & End to end testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in implementing Security and Authorization requirements.
- Hosting NodeJS, Express in a Cloud environment, Azure preferred.
- CI/CD frameworks and processes for Web.
- Experience designing & implementing an extensible GraphQL API within a microservice architecture including stitching and/or federation, subscription capabilities, or similar pub/sub WebSocket API development experience.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with Containers and container-orchestration systems: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, & AKS.
- A solid understanding of data and database technologies (data analysis, data prep, ETL, SQL, BI, etc).
If you work with us, you will enjoy:
- 100% remote working option .
- Personalized professional growth.
- Private medical insurance with full coverage.
- Holidays in the country in which you are located.
- Be part of an employee-focused Company that looks out for the wellness of its people.