Senior Angular Developer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We’re looking for an Angular Developer willing to take digital projects to the next level.
- Work collaboratively with the API, Product, and UX Design teams to develop, test, and deliver new features that are dynamic and configurable.
- Translate designs and product requirements into full-fledged dynamic features.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback.
- Document your code and keep it easy to maintain and configure.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical product documentation.
- Develop well-encapsulated unit tests and ensure good code coverage when submitting PRs for review by the team lead and other engineers.
- Work independently on tasks and seek input/feedback from other team members as needed.
- Work on a small to medium-sized Agile team, but as part of a larger multi-team, cross-functional environment.
You may fit if you have :
- 5 years experience in Angular.
- 5 years experience with ES6 or Typescript.
- Knowledgeable in RxJS.
- Good understanding of container-component architecture (smart and dumb components).
- Well-versed in common patterns within Angular such as dependency injection, services, directives, and pipes.
- Experience working with REST and API integration.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with infrastructure and deployment to cloud platforms, such as AWS.
- Proven track record in building world-class web applications that are both sleek and functional.
- Detail-oriented skills with a strong sense of personal accountability for building high-quality software.
- Proactive work habits and ability to work towards a deadline.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative, teamwork-based environment.
- Curious with a passion for learning.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with Nx is a plus.
- Experience in both consuming and building client-side SDKs is preferred.
- Familiarity with Serverless concepts and patterns.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools, including Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Prior experience building enterprise web applications, preferably within the banking space, but other relating industries a plus.
If you work with us, you will enjoy:
- 100% remote working.
- Personalized professional growth.
- Private medical insurance with full coverage.
- Holidays in the country in which you are located.
- Be part of an employee-focused Company that looks out for the wellness of its people.